Yates LawnSmart All Season Lawn Seed 1kg
A special blend of premium tall fescue, fast germinating ryegrass and other grasses to establish a drought tolerant lawn in cool climate areas.
- Unique tall fescue blend is suited to cool climates (such as VIC, SA & ACT) and is also drought tolerant once established as it exhibits a deeper root system (compared to other cool season lawn types)
- Superior drought tolerance for cool climates.
- Tolerates sunny and shaded areas and can survive up to 80% shade.
- Offers excellent winter green colour.
- Unique wide leaf blade of the Mustang II Tall Fescue also make this product ideal to oversow shade damaged areas of kikuyu and buffalo lawns.
- Mustang II Tall Fescue, Annual ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Creeping Red Fescue
How to use
Prepare the soil by digging to a depth of 10-15cm and rake to produce a firm and even surface. Leave area for approximately 2 weeks or until weeds begin to germinate. Spray the entire area with Yates Zero Glyphosphate Weed spray. Once the weeds have died off, lightly rake over the area to loosen the soil. First scatter Yates Dynamic Lifter Organic Lawn Food, then Yates LawnSmart lawn seed. Scatter half in a North-South direction and the remaining half in an East-West direction and rake into the surface. For best results sow in early Autumn.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Keep ALL traffic (including dogs) off the area until the lawn is well established.
- Keep the newly sown lawn damp at all times by watering regularly with a fine mist spray.
- May require watering several times a day in hot or windy conditions.
- Lawn should first be mown when it reaches 10cm in height and then gradually reduce to a minimum of 5cm.