Yates Acticote + Instant Booster Controlled Release Fertiliser for Roses & Flowering Plants 500g
A special combination of advanced fertiliser technology that gives your plants an instant release of nutrients, then continues feeding for up to 12 months (depending on temperature and soil moisture).
- Contains advanced prill coating technology that ensures fertiliser is released evenly and gradually over time.
- Ideal for use on all roses.
- Provides a long-term balanced feeding solution that is rich in nitrogen and phosphorus to encourage healthy leaf growth and strong root development.
- Added potassium encourages beautiful flowers and increases disease resistance.
- Trace elements are included for added plant health and extra vitality.
Download: Safety data sheet
- NPK 15.8: 2: 13
- Plus sulphur (S), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), Zinc (Zn). Boron (B)
How to Use
Garden Planted Roses
50g or 5 level spoonfuls per m2 around the root zone. Gently rake into topsoil. Feeds up to 16m² of garden.
Apply around the outer edge of the pot at the rate below:
20cm 5g or ½ a spoonful
40cm 10g or 1 level spoonful
At planting time do not add fertiliser to the hole when planting dormant roses in winter. Prepare soil with aged manures and compost and simply water in well with seaweed tonic. Apply YATES Acticote as above in spring when new shoots appear. Always water in well after application to start the feeding process.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- Apply no closer than 30cm from trunk