Yates Acticote + Instant Booster Controlled Release Fertiliser for Natives 500g
A special combination of advanced fertiliser technology that gives your plants an instant release of nutrients, then continues feeding for up to 6 months (depending on temperature and soil moisture).
- Contains advanced prill coating technology that ensures fertiliser is released evenly and gradually over time.
- Ideal for use on all native plants.
- This formulation is rich in nitrogen and potassium to encourage healthy leaf growth and increased flowering.
- Low in phosphorus which makes it suitable for phosphorus sensitive natives such as grevilleas, banksias and waratahs.
Download: Safety data sheet
- NPK 10: 0.3: 9
- Plus sulphur (S), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg)
How to use
When to Apply
For best results apply in early spring and late summer/autumn when new growth appears.
Outdoor Native Trees, Shrubs and Ornamentals 30g or 3 level spoonfuls per m² around the root zone. Gently rake into topsoil. DO NOT apply closer than 30cm from trunk. Feeds up to 16m² of garden.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- Apply no closer than 30cm from trunk