Yates Acticote + Instant Booster Controlled Release Fertiliser for Fruit, Citrus, Trees, Shrubs 500g
A special combination of advanced fertiliser technology that gives your plants an instant release of nutrients, then continues feeding for up to 12 months (depending on temperature and soil moisture).
- Contains advanced prill coating technology that ensures fertiliser is released evenly and gradually over time.
- Ideal for use on all outdoor trees and shrubs, including azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons, fruit and citrus trees, orchids and vegetables.
- This formulation is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to encourage healthy leaf growth, strong root development and increased fruiting and flowering.
- Helps to correct magnesium deficiencies in fruit and citrus plants.
- Includes trace elements for added plant health and vitality, providing you with a long-term balanced feeding solution.
Download: Safety data sheet
- NPK 16: 2: 12.2
- Plus sulphur (S), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), Zinc (Zn). Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Manganese (MN), Iron (Fe), Molybdenum (Mo)
How to Use
When to Apply
Suitable for all year round application, however for best results apply in spring and late summer/autumn when new growth appears.
Outdoor Fruit, Citrus, Trees & Shrubs 50g or 5 level spoonful's per m2 around the root zone. Gently rake into topsoil.
DO NOT apply closer than 30cm from trunk. Feeds up to 16m² of garden.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- Apply no closer than 30cm from trunk