Garden Gold is a quick and slow release fertiliser plus granular wetting agent. Takes the fertiliser and water to where it’s needed ….. the root zone. A general purpose environmentally responsible fertiliser.
Suitable for most plant types including Azaleas, Gardenias, Seedlings, Potted Colour, Citrus, Hanging Baskets, Bloomers, Fruit Trees, Flowering Shrubs, Orchids, Vegetables, Buxus, Roses and Indoor Plants. Not recommended for Australian native plants.
- Contains MoisturAid – a granular wetting agent which pulls the fertiliser and water to the root zone.
- Works up to 3 months even in temperatures as low as 4C.
- Promotes new growth evenly.
- Increases flowering and fruiting.
- Effective in all soils/potting mixes.
Download: Safety data sheet
NPK 12.8: 2.8: 8
How to use
Apply at the start of each season
After application – water immediately
Rates of Application:
Container Plants: apply up to the rate of approx. 25g per 30cm/12” pot
Garden Beds: apply up to the rate of approx. 25g per square metre
Helpful Hints: 1 heaped teaspoon equals approx. 5g, ½ rates for azaleas, camellias and indoor plants are recommended.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed seek medical advice